Backcountry Forecasts
Jeffersonville, VT
This feed will be redirected starting or shortly after March 15th of 2011
Last Update: 1:54pm May 3, 2015
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Mostly SunnyRain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Partly Sunny, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Mostly SunnyMostly Cloudy
Mostly Sunny
74°F | 48°F
Rain Showers Likely
77°F | 53°F
PoP 60%
Partly Sunny
68°F | 44°F
PoP 20%
Mostly Sunny
67°F | 43°F
Mostly Cloudy
67°F | 46°F
Mount Washington, NH
This feed will be redirected starting or shortly after March 15th of 2011
Last Update: 1:54pm May 3, 2015
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%WindyWindyWindy
Rain Showers
56°F | 45°F
PoP 60%
Rain Showers Likely
58°F | 38°F
PoP 70%
Windy
46°F | 34°F
Windy
50°F | 33°F
Windy
49°F | 36°F
Boulder, CO
This feed will be redirected starting or shortly after March 15th of 2011
Last Update: 1:54pm May 3, 2015
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Thunderstorms Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Slight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%
Chance Thunderstorms
71°F | 46°F
PoP 50%
Thunderstorms Likely
58°F | 45°F
PoP 60%
Rain Showers Likely
61°F | 47°F
PoP 60%
Chance Rain Showers
65°F | 45°F
PoP 40%
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
67°F | 45°F
PoP 20%
Aspen,CO
This feed will be redirected starting or shortly after March 15th of 2011
Last Update: 1:54pm May 3, 2015
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Slight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%
Thunderstorms
66°F | 38°F
PoP 50%
Chance Thunderstorms
63°F | 35°F
PoP 40%
Chance Thunderstorms
58°F | 35°F
PoP 50%
Chance Rain Showers
57°F | 33°F
PoP 30%
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
58°F | 32°F
PoP 20%
Salt Lake City, UT
This feed will be redirected starting or shortly after March 15th of 2011
Last Update: 1:54pm May 3, 2015
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Isolated Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Slight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%
Isolated Thunderstorms
80°F | 54°F
PoP 20%
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
75°F | 52°F
PoP 20%
Chance Rain Showers
74°F | 51°F
PoP 30%
Chance Rain Showers
68°F | 50°F
PoP 40%
Chance Rain Showers
70°F | 48°F
PoP 40%
Jackson Hole, WY
This feed will be redirected starting or shortly after March 15th of 2011
Winter Weather Advisory - Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
Last Update: 1:54pm May 3, 2015
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%
Thunderstorms
65°F | 34°F
PoP 30%
Thunderstorms
67°F | 36°F
PoP 40%
Thunderstorms
64°F | 34°F
PoP 40%
Chance Rain Showers
59°F | 36°F
PoP 50%
Rain Showers Likely
59°F | 33°F
PoP 60%
Big Sky, MT
This feed will be redirected starting or shortly after March 15th of 2011
Last Update: 1:54pm May 3, 2015
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Thunderstorms Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%
Thunderstorms
60°F | 33°F
PoP 30%
Chance Thunderstorms
65°F | 39°F
PoP 30%
Thunderstorms Likely
64°F | 34°F
PoP 60%
Rain Showers Likely
56°F | 35°F
PoP 60%
Rain Showers Likely
46°F | 31°F
PoP 60%
Bosie, ID
This feed will be redirected starting or shortly after March 15th of 2011
Last Update: 1:54pm May 3, 2015
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Becoming SunnyMostly SunnyPartly SunnyPartly Sunny, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Slight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%
Becoming Sunny
79°F | 48°F
Mostly Sunny
81°F | 46°F
Partly Sunny
68°F | 39°F
Partly Sunny
63°F | 38°F
PoP 20%
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
62°F | 41°F
PoP 20%
Portland, OR
Last Update: 1:54pm May 3, 2015
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Mostly SunnyChance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Mostly Sunny
73°F | 40°F
Chance Rain Showers
65°F | 40°F
PoP 50%
Chance Rain Showers
53°F | 36°F
PoP 50%
Chance Rain Showers
55°F | 37°F
PoP 40%
Chance Rain Showers
64°F | 41°F
PoP 30%
Seattle, WA
Last Update: 1:54pm May 3, 2015
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursday
Mostly SunnyRain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Rain Showers Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 70%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%
Mostly Sunny
67°F | 46°F
Rain Showers Likely
63°F | 47°F
PoP 50%
Rain Showers Likely
58°F | 43°F
PoP 70%
Chance Rain Showers
60°F | 46°F
PoP 40%
Chance Rain Showers
65°F | 48°F
PoP 20%